Monday 30 March 2020

Kindy PE activity from Coach Russell



Good morning  Kindy hope you all had a lovely holiday.

Each day I will send you a short video and some exercises to do. Below is a quick video from me to say Hi to all of you.

https://youtu.be/dl_lnkxd1eA

Now that you have seen me again remember it is important to get some exercise everyday so get your mums and dads and any other family members to join you.


Below is a video to get you up and having fun doing some dancing exercises, have a go and see if you can copy all of the moves in the video:

https://youtu.be/gE7zCfxJ7bE


I would like to set you a small challenge for this week. Get a teddy bear or a ball and see how many times you can pass it all the way around your body in 30 seconds, count each time the teddy (or whatever you are using gets back to your tummy)

41 Medicine Ball Exercises for Full Body Functional Conditioning

I will also have a go at this challenge and see how many I can do, see if your family can do it, Who is the best and how many can they do?

If you have any questions please email me

Good Luck
Mr. Russell

mrussell@ac.isb.ed.bn